Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Tibetan Buddhist Large Hand Beaten Singing Bowl; 8.7in Diameter; 1392grams Weight. Produced in Nepal. Playing Stick Included
- A beautiful Tibetan Buddhist Large Hand Beaten Singing Bowl; 8.5in Diameter; 1392grams weight. Produced in Nepal. Playing stick included(suede one end for beating; wood the other end for rubbing).
- This hand beaten Tibetan Singing Bowl was produced in Nepal. Made from seven different metals.
- The sound of each Tibetan Singing Bowl is unique. Its uniqueness comes from its thickness, shape, size, combination of metals and the particular technique of the craftsmen.
- This singing bowl has a 8.5in Diameter and plays a mid tone C Sharp note which is associated with the Base/Root Chakra.
- You can use your Tibetan Singing Bowl for Space Clearing, personal energy clearing, meditation, and healing work. It will clear the energy of a room, if used for space clearing, or the energy of a person if used as part of healing work