Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Brass Tall Lord Ganesh Bhagwan Ganpati Idol Big Ear Ganesha Statue Elephant God Head Turquoise Decoration Murti for Home Décor 11 Inches
- Dimension : Height 11″ , Length 9.5″ , Width 5″ ( Inches ) | Weight – 5.5 KG
- Benefits Of Ganesh Idol Puja: Brings success to one’s personal and professional life. Helps one become intelligent and knowledgeable. Removes all sorts of financial difficulties. Energizes and keeps in order Muladhara Chakra Activates the Adnya/ Agya Chakra of the worshipper Solve all your legal issues. Best cure for your depression and stress. Lord Ganesha is also the destroyer of pride, selfishness and egotism. The important festival to celebrate and worship him is called Ganesh Chaturthi
- This is a beautiful, unique & gorgeous hand work on solid metal brass figure of hindu god Ganesha. Bless your place and heighten the beauty and spirituality of your house or work place with this Handmade God Ganesha Sculpture. Ganesha is the remover of obstacles, the deity whom worshipers first acknowledge when they visit a temple. He is worshipped for success (siddhi) in undertakings and intelligence (buddhi). He is worshipped before any venture is started.
- Ganesha is a patron of arts, science, letters and learning. He is the God who is adulated when beginning something new. He is the scribe who wrote parts of Mahabharata epic, with his broken tusk. This is a mesmerizing abstract art. This grandiose piece of work soothes the mind and soul of the viewer. It leads to a divine ambience within the home through its celestial presence. This unique piece of art is a pleasure to watch with its exclusive design.
- Lord Ganesha represents Joy and happiness which is symbolic to bring Prosperity and Good Luck. Ganesha Blessing us,He is the Lord of success and destroyer of evils and obstacles. He is also worshipped as the god of education, knowledge, wisdom and wealth. In fact, Ganesha is one of the five prime Hindu deities (Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva and Durga being the other four) whose idolatry is glorified as the panchayatana puja.