Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Brass Taj Ganesha Bhagwan with Modak Mangalkar
- Dimension : Length -8 Inch | Width -6 Inch | Height 9 Inch || Weight 4.4 Kg
- Sitting Ganesha – The sitting Ganesha is one of the most common idols. It represents Ganesha in ‘Lalitasana’ where he enjoys a relaxed and a calm state of mind. It is said that in this position while he is meditating he keeps an eye on your family keeping them away from harm. According to vastu ideally the trunk of the sitting Ganesha should be tilted towards his left. This symbolises happiness and success. So when you’re out there looking for that pretty idol to get home.
- Each direction of Ganesha’s trunk signifies a different effect and meaning. The trunk facing in the left direction is the most preferred direction for the home which is believed to bring positive energies.Ganesha is a patron of arts science letters and learning. He is the God who is adulated when beginning something new. This grandiose piece of work soothes the mind and soul of the viewer. It leads to a divine ambiance within the home through its celestial presence.
- Ganesha is a patron of arts science letters and learning. He is the God who is adulated when beginning something new. He is the scribe who wrote parts of Mahabharata epic with his broken tusk. This is a mesmerizing abstract art. This grandiose piece of work soothes the mind and soul of the viewer. It leads to a divine ambience within the home through its celestial presence. This unique piece of art is a pleasure to watch with its exclusive design.
- Worshiping Lord Ganesha regularly wards off negative energy from one’s home and life while worshiping him before starting something new keeps obstacles out of one’s path . An Idol of Lord Ganesha made out of brass if kept in the house and worshiped regularly brings immense prosperity and joy to the people concerned Lord Ganesha also known as Vinayaka Vighnaharta GajaanandGajdantEkadanta Vighnahartha or the one who eliminates all obstacles.