Brass Statue/Idol of Natraj for Blessing, Health, Happiness and Stability at Home & Office Dimension-(LxBxH – 17 x 5 x 21) cm, Weight – 1 Kg
- A vastu items for home .Lord Nataraja also called as Dancing Shiva is a provider of Courage, Hope, Power, Knowledge, Intellect and Devotion .
- This cosmic dance of Shiva is called ‘Ananda-tandava,’ meaning the Dance of Bliss and symbolizes the cosmic cycles of creation and destruction as well as the daily rhythm of birth and death
- This Brass Handcrafted decorative item Enhance the decor value of the temple, house, office, hotel, etc. Great for wedding gifts, anniversary gifts, house warming ceremonies, Birthday gifts,new venture, award ceremonies, Diwali etc
- Complete the decor for your Festival celebration in the utmost of style or add some Indian flair. Order the Handmade Brass Item today!
- Great Customer Service: We do try our best to improve the product and service.
Nataraj- the dancing shiva, is a provider of courage, hope, power, knowledge, intellect and devotion.this cosmic dance of shiva is called ‘ananda-tandava,’ meaning the dance of bliss, and symbolizes the cosmic cycles of creation and destruction, as well as the daily rhythm of birth . The dance is a pictorial allegory of the five principle manifestations of eternal energy – creation, destruction, preservation, salvation, and illusion. A fine example of great artisanship, this nataraj figurine is a worthy investment for sure. Place it in your living room and get praised for your choice. Made from brass, it is sturdy and in hinduism, nataraja or nataraj, the lord of dance is a depiction of the hindu god shiva as the cosmic dancer koothan, who performs his divine dance to destroy a weary universe and make preparations for god brahma to start the process of creation.