Brass Lord Hanuman Bajrang Bali Murti Statue in Glossy Antique Finish Pooja Item
- IDEALLY SIZED Measures Length: 7 CM,Width: 5 CM,Height: 10 CM and Weight: 418 Grams,Material: Brass
- TRADITIONAL DESIGN Very appealing and eye catching.Enhance the decor value of the temple,house,office hotel, etc. & Sure to be admired by your guests
- EXOTIC DECORATION Use the statue to bring a touch of Indian culture to your décor
- A POSITIVE IMPACT As per Vastu Shastra Spritual Idols Showpieces Placed in North East Direction of Drawing / Living & Pooja Room brings Wealth,Health,Peace & Happiness
- Great for gifting during weddings, anniversaries, house warming ceremonies, new venture, award ceremonies etc.
This is a beautiful, unique & gorgeous hand work on solid brass figure of Lord Hanuman. Bless your place and heighten the beauty and spirituality of your house or work place with this Handmade Brass Statue Sculpture.This Handmade Sculpture is designed in brass using sand casting technique and has a glossy color to it.Place this calm art piece in your living room for an effervescence beauty or gift it to your loved ones before he/she enters a new phase in life. Hanuman is one of several zoomorphic characters in Indian mythology, but is the only wholly animal figure who is revered as a god today. The mythic texts speak of him as a monkey child of the Wind God, as possessing enormous strength, keen intellect and a mastery over the Vedas and other branches of learning. He is also an unquestioning devotee of Rama, the hero of the epic Ramayana, and has the ability to take on any form he wishes. In the Mahabharat, As a mark of affection to Bhima, Hanuman agreed to reside on the flag of Bhima’s younger brother Arjuna’s chariot. It is for this reason that Arjuna is called Kapi-dhwaj (kapi = monkey, dhwaj = flag, kapi+dhwaj = ape-bannered). During the final terrible Mahabharat war, Arjun’s war cries were amplified by the roar that would emanate from the ape emblem on his flagstaff, driving fear into the hearts of his enemies.