Brass Ganesha Face Wall Hanging with Bell on Trunk Home Decor Antique Look (Dimension LxBxH :13Cm X 21Cm X 25 cm) Weight : 1400 GMS
- Product Dimension (LxWxH): 5 x 4 x 10 Inches , Weight 1.4 Kg
- Each direction of Ganesha’s trunk signifies a different effect and meaning. The trunk facing in the left direction is the most preferred direction for the home which is believed to bring positive energies.Ganesha is a patron of arts, science, letters and learning. He is the God who is adulated when beginning something new. This grandiose piece of work soothes the mind and soul of the viewer. It leads to a divine ambiance within the home through its celestial presence.
- The Ganesh Bell on Trunk is designed to connect the whole piece just through the bell . Perfect decor for Office Table . Can be used a elegant Door Bell Mandir Bell
- Worshiping Lord Ganesha regularly wards off negative energy from one’s home and life , while worshiping him before starting something new keeps obstacles out of one’s path . An Idol of Lord Ganesha made out of brass if kept in the house and worshiped regularly brings immense prosperity and joy to the people concerned Lord Ganesha, also known as Vinayaka, Vighnaharta, Gajaanand,Gajdant,Ekadanta Vighnahartha or the one who eliminates all obstacles.
- Divine Gifts: Let the positive vibes fill in your home with this beautiful Idol . A perfect gift for creative people like Artists Dancers & Singers New venture and Award ceremonies Spiritual Lucky Gift Ganesh Chaturthi Birthday Wedding Office Opening House warming any occasions Home Temple Decor Dance Class Decoration Anniversary Engagement Baby Shower Business Mother’s day Father’s Day Year Promotion Retirement Valentine Farewell Graduation
Lord Ganesh Wall Hanging with bell look stunningly good in your home temple, Entrance, Hall. Its a multipurpose decorative embellishment for all modern homes. The product has been designed quite intelligently and features a Lord Ganesha Wall Hanging. The brass bell in trunk of Lord Ganesha goes well with Small Temple .